Saturday, February 11, 2012

2012!

I was doing so well... and then I fell off the blogging wagon. Luckily you haven't missed too much. Just Thanksgiving, Christmas, Disney World, New Years (which I missed too, went to bed at 10!).
Anyways I'm back to school. Back to internship. Back to structured life.
Don't have a lot to talk about on here right now. Life is good. Typical... mostly :-)
I'm trying to decide what to do for the big 25!
I'm considering a new tattoo. It has been 4 years since I've gotten one, so it's about time for something new.

options:



Maybe on my leg or back of the neck?



I like the location of this one. Either there or on the back of my ankle/lower calf area. 

Which do you like best? Help me out here!

2 comments:

  1. Personally... I'm a fan of the "painted on" style. And I really like this fish: http://www.amandawachob.com/gallery/skin/

    But let's be honest... I'd never do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her work! If I didn't have to pay to get to NYC I might consider the $350 for the tattoo... no probably not :)

      Delete