Tuesday, March 15, 2011

last chance

I've wanted to get my nose pierced for a while, but it wasn't allowed at NGU and then it wasn't allowed at CCBH, so pretty much this is the first time I've really been able to have one. So I did it! Today! Kind of fun. I used to be such a scaredy cat about everything. Lately (the last handful of years) I've been determined to face my fears head on and when I get scared I push through and do it anyways. It usually ends up that I have more fun because of it!
Anyways, being at CIU around all the hippie missionaries my desire for a nose ring came back up and so for my birthday I got one.

I felt like this was my only and last chance. After I graduate I'll be going into the job market and sometimes it's looked down upon so it was now or never. Do you like it?

3 comments:

  1. HA! I got mine done as soon as I left NGU! It looks good on you! Congrats on overcoming your fear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! I'm so proud of you! :)

    ReplyDelete