Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Week in the Life....

Just a little snapshot in the educational part of my life:

This week I have been assigned to read 369 pages of material.
I have to take 2 quizzes.
Write 2 progress notes for the student I coach for an hour every week.
Watch a DVD session.
Write an article critique.

And then hanging over my head is a 20 page paper due in 3 weeks and a paper on a book that I have to have read is due in 2 weeks.

The perfectionist in me is screaming cause I want to read every word on every page, but skimming is becoming my best friend.

Grad life has gotten real serious this semester. ugh.

1 comment:

  1. You are busy; I don't know how you do it. I started G. school last month, I've been getting up at 5 every morn to work on it...I'm ready to be done.

    ReplyDelete