Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Night in the Life....

Here's a snapshot of my life as a mother:

Last night I put my son to sleep at his typical bed time, around 8:30. From then to 11:30 I  get a chunk of reading done then I proceed to go to sleep.

2:15 Conner wakes up banging on the door yelling "mama where are you!" I crawl into bed with him.
3:00 I crawl back out of his bed to return to mine.

5:15 Conner comes and gets in my bed ready to start the day. I get little phrases like: "mama juice" "mama banana" "mama disney"
Did I mention I have a 10 hour day of class ahead of me today?

Is this typical? Praise the Lord NO! But unfortunately it's not all together unusual either. ugh.

1 comment:

  1. aw, I wish I could come be your nanny. In the way that I would have nothing else to do but play with him and wake up when he wakes up and not have a real job to go to. One day...

    ReplyDelete