Friday, February 11, 2011

The ATL

Neat story that I thought I would share. For Christmas my brother gave me 2 sweaters from Ann Taylor Loft (aka the ATL). They were wool and itchy so I returned them. He got them on sale for $25 a piece, but like a ding bat he threw the receipt away. So I figured I would lose some money on them and was just glad to get whatever I could for them and then find something new. Well come to find out, they weren't on sale anymore. Therefore the sweater that my brother paid $25 for was now actually worth $40!!!! By returning both of them I got a giftcard for $85 to the ATL! And the timing couldn't have been better because I am having to slowly build my professional wardrobe as I begin my internships next semester. It's the little things that are so big sometimes!

1 comment: