Thursday, February 10, 2011

Warby Parker

So if you haven't hear of warbyparker.com then here's what it's all about... like Toms for glasses, for every pair you buy they donate a pair to someone in need. Best part? All there glasses are only $95 including lenses! So they send you 5 in the mail to try out for free! Here's my 5, you need to help me pick out which one you like the best. I think I have my favorite already but I need some opinions!

Roosevelt

Nedwin

Hudson

Japhy

Zagg

So please comment comment comment! I need your feed back!

5 comments:

  1. Roosevelt - NO too dorky
    Nedwin - YES
    Hudson - too masculine
    Japhy - Maybe - they are somewhat clinical :)
    Zagg - OK, but not my fav

    Dad concurs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nedwin, but then what do I know about glasses....teeehee. Why not have ConCon select since he will have to look at them all the time.

    ReplyDelete