Wednesday, September 21, 2011

To God be the Glory

This semester is CrAzY!
I am taking 12 hours of class.
I am at my internship anywhere from 20-25 hrs a week.
I have started cleaning a ladies house occasionally for some extra money.
I am completely responsible for Conner 24 hrs/day 7 days/wk.
Self-care is not an option, it is a necessity, and usually occurs best after long internship days.

People keep telling me it takes a special person to be able to do all of this. They keep complimenting me on how good a job I am doing juggling all the things going on in my life. They tell me what a wonderful mother I am. It's encouraging knowing that I have people rooting for me. But the answer to all of the compliments on my strength and diligence and intelligence are not for me. To God be the glory.

I truly believe he has me here for a purpose and for this season. Since he has called me here, I constantly remind him that I need him to fuel me with the necessary tools to succeed, and he does. So I'm not some superhuman woman who is able to concur all things. I am a woman who is trying to live a life pleasing to the Father and depending completely on him to get me through each day.

I ask that you would pray with me for my finances. Money is my biggest stressor right now. Daycare is expensive. I don't know where money will come from or how, but I know that God is provider and that I will be able to pay all my bills come December.

Thanks ya'll for all the encouragement and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment